Accessibility, Anti-Spam, Content Strategy, Legal, SEO, The Website Owners Series
The Website Owners Series: Introduction
Consulting is at the core of the Rubicon Labs business and the website owners are our main client base.
We decided to start a little series of posts for the business owners who are confused about technical terms, accessibility requirements, government legislation, SEO or simply want some tips on how to establish their online presence.
Things we plan to cover include:
- Planning and budgeting for your online presence
- Selecting and registering a domain name, avoiding trademark/copyright infringement and domain hijacking
- Registering with popular social media sites and using them to drive more traffic to your website
- Privacy, accessibility and the anti-spam legislation you need to be aware of
- Selecting the right professionals to work on your site and how to tell if you are getting good value for your money
- Content strategy, analytics and SEO
This post will be updated with relevant links as we cover each topic in detail.